Wednesday, December 6

My ivery livery

Dad is always playing with my cheeby choobies, my idgy widgeys, my ibby bibbys, my whidgey wodjeys ... When he says that he's talking about my big lips, and he's usually playing with them, hiding cookies in them, brushing my teeth, and other fun things.

However, now something may be wrong with my ivery livery -- when the vet was doing my bloodwork, it came back that I have a very high count for the liver test. Dad and Mom are upset, but I get retested in a few weeks. Please keep me in your doggie dreams -- make some room for me in all of those bones, dog parks, and poopin! I'll try and keep you updated when the test comes back again!

As it turns out, my poop, pee, heartworm, and other blood chemistry was all good. Ha ha ... Mom still had to catch it.

No comments: