Monday, November 13

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Devo and I am a stinky pit. Actually I'm a bit of a mix between American Staffordshire Terrier and Basenji, with a touch of crazy mixed in!

Some people think I'm a whippet. Do you know why? When I was found wandering in the woods, I was very skinny and had not eaten for a long time. I was just skin and bones, like a whippet. At the doggie shelter where I was rescued, they named me Devo, after the band and the song "Whip It!"

However, my new family has fed me lots and lots of kibble and meaty food, and now I am big and strong. At the doggie hospital after I was rescued, I was only 28 lbs. When my owners brought me home, I had made it up to 35 lbs. Now that I'm in a good home and eating well, I'm up to 44 lbs! And I'm big and strong with lots of muscles.

Please enjoy my new site -- I have a lot to share with you, including pictures, stories, tips on dogs, links to shelters, reviews of items that I use, and more. I'll even show you how I run, swim, sail, and wrestle with other doggies.

No comments: